Leveraging our immune medicine platform, we identify and validate attractive targets in indications with high unmet medical need—including autoimmune disorders, cancer, infectious diseases, and neurodegenerative disorders. Once we have a validated target, we use our platform to develop either T-cell receptor-based (TCR) or antibody-based therapeutic modalities.
Differentiators of Adaptive’s Approach
Focus on disease ground truth
- Identify “public” disease-associated TCRs from blood
- 1,000s of patient cases vs. 1,000s healthy controls
- Test target-specific TCRs in available disease models
- Further validation of antibody discovery against target
Sheer scale + exquisite specificity
- Identify TCR clusters of disease in HLA context
- De-orphanized TCRs against millions of peptides
- Map TCRs to known antigens at scale (MIRA*)
Develop therapeutic assets
- TCR/antibody discovery against select targets
*MIRA is for research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.