Apply to the TCR Antigen Map Project
The goal of the Antigen Map project is to identify disease‑associated TCR sequences and repertoire features to build a new class of immune‑based diagnostics. In order to do so, we need your help to feed our machine learning algorithms with samples. These sequences will be used in the development of blood‑based diagnostics in:
- type 1 diabetes
- celiac disease
- ovarian cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- other diseases with unmet need for a blood-based diagnostics
Detail your samples in the application below
The immunoSEQ hsTCRB data for all samples sequenced under the Antigen Map project will be returned to your immunoSEQ Analyzer workspace, your data will not be shared with other investigators participating in the project. The sequencing will be performed by Adaptive in our Service Lab at no charge to you.
- Samples should be at diagnosis or when there is some burden of disease
- Blood (2mL or 15μg DNA) or PBMC (1 million cells or 5μg DNA)
- Matched tissue will be considered in some disease states
- Matched controls where available
- immunoSEQ hsTCRB data are yours to analyze and to publish
- Adaptive retains the rights to analyze the samples in conjunction with other samples received under the antigen map project
For more information, contact email@example.com
A signed Terms Agreement is required before we can move forward post your application approval.
Once your application has been formally approved, you will be required to enter into an agreement before proceeding.
- Download and review the terms
- Indicate your agreement to the terms and provide your contact information
- We will send you final version by DocuSign
Fill out the application below to submit you samples for approval. Once approved our team will reach out to you with next steps.