Adaptive considers research projects that align with the company’s strategic development goals on a case-by-case basis. If you are interested in a research collaboration, please submit an application.
- Research proposals can focus on any aspect of immunology
- Proposals must be one page in length and can be designed using any immunoSEQ Assay.
Criteria for Evaluation
Some of the factors proposals will be evaluated on are:
- The innovative use of immunoSEQ Assays in the research concept
- The soundness of research design
- The value of the research to the field of immunology
- The likelihood that the research will lead to development of a diagnostic tool
Terms of Collaboration
Applicants selected as collaborators will be required to sign an agreement with the following terms:
- Co-ownership of the immunosequencing data
- Co-analysis of data including relevant metadata (i.e. outcomes)
- Co-authorship on any manuscripts published using the immunosequencing data
- Applicant’s rights to submit the samples and metadata for analysis
- Submission of data by both parties for oral presentations or poster presentations at scientific meetings
- Inclusion of all de-identified data and metadata in Adaptive’s public sequence database post-publication
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for a collaboration, complete the information requested below. Please understand that if your project is not selected, Adaptive is not making a judgement related to the scientific merit of your project. Rather, the Company is allocating its R&D budget in predefined strategic objectives. Additionally, please note that data from collaborations will be shared with Adaptive and is subject to contribution to a public database after an agreed on period of time set aside for publication.